PODs(physical nodes) are deployed everynight using Jenkins Build System. After a successful installation of the POD, test jobs are triggered which validate the following categories of tests
Post Installation Verification
Post Installation Tests
These tests perform the following validations
- Required services are running
- All deployments are successfully rolled out and matches replicas to available replicas
- All pods are running
- Pods have external connectivity
- Pods can ping the kube-system namespace
- Nodes are healthy (checking “ready”, “outofdisk”, “memorypressure”, “diskpressure”)
- Required containers are in running state
To execute the test, perform the following from the client machine
cd cord-tester/src/test/diag pybot SanityK8Pod.robot
Control tests can be executed on the POD once the sanity checks are successful.
Executing Control Plane Tests
To validate the end-end functionality checks on the RCORD Lite APIs, the following control plane test can be executed.
- Edit the attributes shown below in the properties file
$ cd cord-tester/src/test/cord-api/Properties $ cat RestApiProperties.py SERVER_IP = 'localhost' SERVER_PORT = '9101' USER = 'email@example.com' PASSWD = ''
- To run the tests
cd cord-tester/src/test/cord-api/Tests/ pybot VOLTDevice_Test.txt pybot RCORDLite_E2ETest.txt
Data Plane Tests
For CORD 6.0 release, data plane tests are executed manually on the POD using OLT/ONU.